Saturday, August 27, 2005

TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT!



So, I quit my job yesterday. I can ill afford to do such a thing. I am poor and I just took a giant leap to being much poorer. I almost made it in that place for 2 years! In only 2 months it would have been 2 years. But, somewhere along the way I found that I have scruples and morals and that my labor should be spent towards a greater good for this planet, not to be used for furthering the agenda of a bunch of crows, nay, jackels who pick at the carcasses of humanity. Imagine working for people who won't practice common courtesy: hello, goodbye, thank you, you're welcome, etc. And this man I was working for mainly, no heart, no soul, and no testicles. He wouldn't even look me in the eye and tell me that he was unhappy with my performance -- instead he was just rude to me and complained about me to other people. We just did not see eye to eye. I worked my behind off, I did everything that was asked of me and then some, and what did I get for it? NOTHING!

Oh, and people (er, lizards) I know the difference between THEIR, THEY'RE and THERE...I knew it before I ever started working for you and I'll remember it after ...no need to spell it out for me! How's this for an example: "I no longer wish to work there as they're a bunch of vultures who think their shit doesn't stink!" said the disgruntled worker bee as she stumbled out of the hive.

No comments: