Tuesday, November 02, 2004

So what's a freedom loving American to do?

Well, here we are, November 2nd! That all-holy day of democracy when we trail off like ants to the "polling place", various schools, churchs (separation of church and state?), ball parks, and shopping malls to do our "civic duty" as described to us by our handlers. I have not missed a day of voting since I (proudly!) became a voter way back in the dark ages of 1980. I have NEVER missed a vote. Not one. Not even those little elections no one seems to care about, you know, local referendums and such. I've been there, in full sheep regalia!

Now we have "touch-screen" "voting." Read this article: Bigger Than Watergate! In that article (which is only one of many not touched by your beloved mainstream media) they touch on:


"Imagine then if it were possible to somehow subvert the voting process itself in such a way that you could steal elections without anybody knowing.
Imagine for example if you could:


- secure control of the companies that make the voting machines and vote counting software;
- centralise vote counting systems, and politicized their supervision;
- legislate for the adoption of such systems throughout your domain, and provide large amounts of money for the purchase of these systems;- establish systems of vote counting that effectively prevent anybody on the ground in the election at a booth or precinct level - from seeing what is happening at a micro-level;
- get all the major media to sign up to a single exit-polling system that you also control removing the risk of exit-polling showing up your shenanigans.

And imagine further that you;
- install a backdoor, or numerous backdoors, in the vote counting systems you have built that enable you to manipulate the tabulation of results in real time as they are coming in. "

Research the enormous amount of information available on VOTE FRAUD I dare you! Or, would you rather not lose your sense of hope in your beloved system? Perhaps you are happier, head firmly buried in the sand, eyes deeply ensconced behind rose colored glasses?

Oh mighty electorate, take your Anafranil, Aventyl, Celexa, Cymbalta, Desyrel, Effexor, Elavil, Lexapro, Limbitrol, Ludiomil, Luvox, Marplan, Nardil, Norpramin, Pamelor, Parnate, Paxil, Pexeva, Prozac, Remeron, Sarafem, Serzone, Sinequan, Surmontil, Symbyax,Tofranil, Tofranil-PM, Triavil, Vivactil, Wellbutrin, Zoloft and Zyban! Swallow them down with a big, tall cool one! Remote in hand, ass firmly planted on your couch! Then, you tell me I AM WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT!

And still, so socially conditioned am I, that I am STILL considered participating in this charade today! How can I? With all I have learned? Why should I? And more to the point, why should I feel so almost GUILTY if I don't? What a fantastic job of social engineering has been done when a person will learn the truth and still deny it.

Six weeks ago I decided to take today off from work. Yesterday as I was leaving one of my coworkers told me to have a great day off. To that I replied, "Thanks, yeah, I might even vote!" To that, the response came shouted across the office from one of the activist attorneys who was not even a party to my conversation, "YOU BETTER VOTE!"

I BETTER VOTE? Guilt (fear), guilt (fear), guilt (fear), guilt (fear). I better vote!


No comments: