Friday, October 29, 2004

Up goes the terror!

As the feeling of impending doom gets stronger and stronger Al-C-I-A-Da releases this video.

This report is interesting:

"On the video, the unknown man's face is masked with a Palestinian scarf and sunglasses. He stabs the air with his finger, which appears to be fair-skinned, as he delivers his warning in American-accented English."

A Palestinian headscarf? American accented english? Hmmmmm....

My mailbox was BOMBARDED yesterday with "vote" crap. Being a registered Independent I get blasted from all sides. I am still considering "voting." I mean, I do have up until Tuesday to decide if I want to participate in this charade? I am sick of the traffic tie-ups downtown with all the early "voters." I am sick of all the visual pollution from all the signs everywhere, "Vote for me and I'll set you free."

The next attacks, he adds, "could come at any moment."

Attacks. That would be more than one? Thank you Ill-uminated ones. What a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful world you have molded for us.

Our Ill-uminated "President" flips the bird to you, and you, and you, and you!

No comments: