Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Dude, what the hell?

Ever get so sick of hearing and reading about the crap going on in our country and beyond that you just want to vomit? Michael Moore, evildoer. VP Cheney, good smart man, kind-hearted lion. Kerry good, Bush bad. Police good, people bad. Courts fair and just, people as cattle herded through the system, bad. Government indoctrination centers (public schools) good, homeschooling bad ("I could NEVER teach my kids"). As I get ready to dive into another day among the cockroaches that scurry about, reveling in their importance, I pray to the all-mighty to give me strength and wisdom as I live in this Orwelian nightmare we call modern day Amerika. It'll be another good day if I can get through it without "pulling a Cheney"....that is, telling someone to "Go F**K YOURSELF!"

No comments: