Friday, June 25, 2004

Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11:

I just got in from seeing this movie. Frankly, I was disappointed. I just felt saddened, not just at the content of the film, but I just couldn't help but wish that all these people who were lining up to see this film would also see the Alex Jone's film, 911 The Road to Tyranny. This film is available at: http://www.infowars.com and I highly recommend it!

I know there was only so much time to cover only so much information...but, man oh man, are we screwed up here or what? Wait...I know what saddened me....really...it was all the poor folks in their "Jan Schneider for Congress" tees, wering their "Kerry" buttons. Please people...WAKE UP! There is NO DIFFERENCE! Really depressing to see these folks who really think "voting" for Kerry is any different than the "Regime" that's in there now. Let's face it...We're all screwed!

No comments: